Minetonga is a twin city.
The word "minnetonka" derives from the Dakota Indian Minh Tanka (thirty-one syllables' poem) in India. The city has Cargill, the country's largest private company, and United Health Care, the state's largest public company.
Minetonka is close to Minneapolis, and is a fascinating place for those who want to visit Twin City to spend less money downtown.
Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport is only 15 miles from Minnetonka.
Minetonka crosses two major states and many major highways. Interstate 494 runs north-south through the center of Minetonka. Interstate 394 runs east/west, enters Minneapolis and merges with state 94
Most people travel by car in Minnetonka. The Metro Transit has a bus service in the Minetonka area and its schedule can be seen on the Metro Transit website. The highway bus for Minneapolis runs most of the morning and evening. It's hard to get a taxi out of the street, but you can also get a taxi service.
- The Charles Barwell House 13209 McGinty Rd E, +1 952 939-8219. The National Historical Site Registry has five acres, including buildings, and is also designated as a historic site of Minnetonka. In summer, the house is visited.
- 1 Shady Oak Beach, 5200 Shady Oak Rd, . The 85 acres of complete entertainment area will provide 76 feet of beach shoreline and spring water, as well as great facilities such as multi-year amusement parks (newly established in 2011), relief workers, swimming, high jumps, concession, changing areas, canoeing, sand volleyball, free parking, and more.
- 2 Libbs Lake Beach, 16515 Park Ln. The Libs Lake Beach is a small neighborhood beach. The beach is limited to the time when lifeguards work or are allowed to swim unmonitored. The parking lot is very limited.
-  Marsh (Spa), 15000 Minetonka Boulevard, +1 952 935 M-F 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., Sa-Su 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Set in a stretch of wetlands, it is a suburban retreat in a full service salon, a spa, a conference center, a fitness center, a guest room and a restaurant.
- 1 Ridge Date Center, 12401 Wayzata Blvd . M-Sa 10AM-9PM Su Noon to 6:00 p.m. More than 140 specialty stores and restaurant stores include Abercrombie & Fitch, Apple, Ann Taylor, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Coach, Coldwater Creek, Hollister, J.Jill, Origami Sushi, Sephora, Sworovski, White House Blk Market, and.
- 1 basio, 1571 Plymouth Rd, . M-F 11AM-10PM Sa 11:30AM-11PM Su 10:30AM-9PM. A modern Italian restaurant serving traditional flat-bread pizza and other dishes with natural chicken and meat balls in spaghetti. 10-18 dollars.
- 2 Gold Nugget Tavern & Grille, 14401 Excelsior Blvd . Su-Th 11AM-11PM F-Sa 11AM-1AM. The signature offers a number of great American standees including homemade tattoos (cheddar), spicy wallie cakes, and hamburgers and fries. Minnesota Wild Rice Burger. 9-15 dollars.
- 3 Jimmy's Food and Cockels, 11000 Red Circle Dr,☏+1 . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM. The company offers modern and traditional American dishes, fresh fish and seafood that have been influenced by the world. $16-25.
- 4 Lone Spur Grill and Bar, 11032 Cedar Lake Rd, . Su-Th 11AM-10PM F-Sa 11AM-11PM. Local products in the southwest and barbecue beef briquette. For 14 hours, the meat is smoked with a special seasoning, and all the real dishes are made by hand. 9-15 dollars.
- 5 Redstone American Grill 12501 Ridgedale Dr, . M-Sa 11AM-1AM Su 10AM-10PM. Watch the chef in the open kitchen prepare his specialty products, such as baked meat loaf, gripped wood, and slowly baked prime ribs. The restaurant offers a full list of wines, a lunch menu and a Sunday Champagne brunch. 10 to 50 dollars.
- 6 Scoreboard, 5765 Sanibel Dr (Shady Oak Rd), ☏ -6537.M-Sa 11AM-midnight Su 10AM-midnight. Bar & Grill featuring sports. On the menu, you can find some favorites, such as burger and pasta, but there are also astonishing items such as fish tacos and lettuce wraps. $9.
- 1 Holidy In Express, 10985 Red Circle Dr,+1 , Toll-Free . Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. 15 minutes from MSP airport to downtown. Every day, a complementary continental breakfast was served. 60-130 dollars.
- 2 Minneapolis Marriott Southerst, 5801 Opus Pkwy, Toll-Free . Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. A pool in the heating room, a deck for sun bathing on the pond side, and a health club $75-250.
- 3 Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel 12201 Riddale Dr Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. A ten-minute walk from Lidgdale Mall from the downtown of Minneapolis. The hotel has an indoor pool and a full-service atrium bistro. .
- 1Ridge Table Library, 12601 Ridgedale Dr . M-Th 9AM-9PM F-Sa 9AM-5PM Su Noon to 5:00 p.m. A complete computer lab with access to the Wi-Fi Internet.
Twin Cities Metro
- There is no consumption tax on clothing in America's Morminnesota near Bloomington.
- The Valley Fair is an amusement park within an hour by car with a nearby Shacopy.
- Minnesota Zoo is in the nearby Apple Valley.
- Minneapolis offers a lot of work in about five minutes by car from Minnetonka.
|Aberdeen (Aberdeen) ← Darwin ←||W E||→St. Louis Park → Minneapolis|
|Maple Globe (MG ←)||N S||→ Eden Prairie → Bloomington|
|Grand Rapid (Left) - Plymouth←||N S||→Hopkin → Mankato|
|Hutchinson - Excelsio←||W E||→Hopkin → Minneapolis|
|End Left||W E||→Edina → Minneapolis|
|Rogers (Rogers) - Plymouth←Wayaza←||N S||→Eden Prairie → Shapopy|